Thursday, July 19, 2012

Seo In Guk developing feelings for A Pink's Eunji


On the latest broadcast of TvN's 'Taxi', Eun Ji Won made a comment of a possible love-line between Seo In Guk and A Pink's Eunji based on his observations on set.

Eun Ji Won stated,"During the most recent filming of Tvn's new drama 'Respond 1997', I noticed that the acting love-line between Seo In Guk and A Pink's Eunji gave off an odd vibe. The feeling made me believe that the love-line could actually be in real life. Eunji's face got red when Seo In Guk grabbed her hand."

Seo In Guk remarked,"At first, I had no special feelings toward Eun Ji. However, after acting with her for this drama, I think I will gradually grow special feelings for her."

(Credits to MyDaily News Link Via Naver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment