Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yoo In Na confirms the dating rumours



After a week of speculation in the media, Yoo In Na finally came forward with her relationship with Ji Hyun Woo.

On the 18th, Yoo In Na opened up her broadcast of KBS's 'Yoo In Na Raise the Volume' by stating, "There is something I want to reveal on volume."

Yoo In Na stated, "Knowing that the incident could cause an impact on my work, I was very cautious about everything ". She continued," Putting the result aside, could I love someone at this time? I thought about that. If I wasn't confident in this relationship, work being work would have been much harder."

Yoo In Na continued," I put a lot of thought into the situation for the past 10 days, and we finally came to a decision to purely follow our hearts." She continued," I finally spoke to Ji Hyun Woo two days ago as he was patiently waiting for my response. And while calmly walking in the park, I told him," I want you to stop being 'In Hyun's Man' and be 'Yoo In Na's Man' instead."

She left a final remark by saying," I like him. I have confidence in my feelings. Ji Hyun Woo has given me this confidence and I want to be in a relationship with him."

On this day, YG Entertainment made an official statement to NewsDaily by stating,"Yoo In Na will naturally reveal her relationship with Ji Hyun Woo through her radio broadcast."

(Credits to MyDaily via Naver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment