Saturday, June 16, 2012

KyuHyun and Hyorin's phone number exchange incident revealed


On the most recent broadcast of MBC's 'Golden Fishery-Radio Star', Super Junior's Kyu Hyun revealed a past incident in which he was denied Hyorin's phone number.

As the two were cast members of KBS's 'Immortal Song 2', Kyu Hyun had planned a final celebration dinner which required phone numbers from the rest of the cast. Kyu Hyun had asked for Hyorin's number in which was revealed to be a staff member's number.

After hearing about the incident, Hyorin remarked,"I do not remember this." Though immediately she confessed," I really wanted to go to the dinner but through agency did not want me to attend any public outings. Because I wanted to go so badly, I think I gave you my CEO's number."

After the explanation from Hyorin, the Radio Star MCs were able to convince her to give Kyu Hyun her real number.

(Credits to Sportsseoul Via Nate Link)

0 comments:

Post a Comment