Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mnet's 'Show me the money' Miryo talks about her struggles on being a solo artist



Brown Eyed Girls rapper Miryo recently opened up about how she felt with her solo stage on Mnet's 'Show me the money'.

On the 20th, Mnet's 'Show me the money' participants took part in a round interview in which they were able to share their stories about their experiences on the show.

Miryo commented,"Earlier this year, I started my solo activities and started to realize that it was quite difficult. Even now, I still continue to have difficulties as a solo singer."

She continued, "As I think about it, even when I was younger I was in a hip hop group, so I never really took part in any solo activities. Because this is my first time on stage alone, I realized there is still a lot lacking as a solo artist. I feel traumatized going up on stage alone as I start to get very nervous even though I shouldn't."

Also, through 'Show me the money' Miryo expressed how she wanted to present herself to the public as a hip hop artist and not as a idol singer. She commented, "This is what I enjoy doing, and I live to enjoy doing things that make me happy. I don't find it awkward at all that I am competing against hip hop artists and not idol singers."

(Credits to ReviewStar Link Via Naver)





0 comments:

Post a Comment