Saturday, June 16, 2012

JYJ's Jae Joong and Yoo Chun's affectionate text messages





On the 15th, Kim Jae Joong posted up a screen shot on his personal twitter of one of his text message conversations he had with fellow member Park Yoo Chun.

Kim Jae Joong commented,"After looking through our members conversation, this does seem a little too affectionate..but we are just guys so!..I am suddenly feeling strength! Work hard today too!"

The conversation started by Jae Joong asking Yoo Chun,"Horseback riding, again?" in which, Yoo Chun responds,"Yes, I am horseback riding to Busan. I have a recording down in Busan tomorrow."

Jae Joong continues," Really? Starting tomorrow? I just arrived in Korea today" in which, Yoo Chun responds,"Good work, I thought you didnt have to do anything".

In the end, Jae Joong says,  "I wish we could stay up all night..wanted to cry with you..I am sorry...I love you."

JYJ fans were able to see the close friendship amongst the members thought Jae Joong's twitter post.

(Credits to TVREPORT via Naver Link ; Picture via Kim Jae Joong's Twitter)




0 comments:

Post a Comment