Friday, June 15, 2012

Jo Kwon shares his hard times as a JYP trainee on the 'Go Show'


2AM's Jo Kwon confessed that he faced difficulties during his trainee days.

On June 15th's broadcast of the 'Go Show', Jo Kwon remarked,"The hardest period of my trainee days was in the 4th year. This was when there was a growing number of male trainees coming into the agency; Those male trainees are the current 2PM members."

He continued," As the agency started to grow, the number of trainees also increased. At that time, I felt that Park Jin Young did not care about me. I couldn't handle my depressing thoughts, so I started banging my head into the piano until other trainees tried to stop me."

Park Jin Young told me about my debut though a text message saying,'This is your 2567th day being a JYP trainee'.

On this episode of the 'Go Show', viewers were able to see Jo Kwon's variety skills again.


(Credits to StarNews via Naver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment